Saturday, January 31, 2009

Babysitting

For my readers: A little background.

My sister in law and I each have 2 kids. They alternate ages, get along great, and are really close.

This is for my sister in law!

Are you freakin’ kidding me??!! I watch your kids every damn day of the f’in week! You drop them off at 7:00 a.m. I get them breakfast. I get them ready. I take them to school. I pick them up from school. I get them snack. I help them with their homework. I watch them until you get off of work.

So, I should be able to ask you once a f'in month to watch my kiddos so I can go out with the old man, right? Wrong!!! Every time I ask you, you act like I am asking if I can come and give you a f’in’ enema!! Then you “hhmmm” and “uuhhhhh” until I just want to slap you silly!

Thanks guys. I feel much better now. Just needed to get that off my chest. One of those moments when, in the interest of family diplomacy you have to bite your tongue.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to retire from babysitting! And I told you blogging is cheap therapy!

    ReplyDelete