Friday, February 13, 2009

HELL PART 2

So I went in for the root canal today and I have to say, if a root canal could be fun then this was. Yep I said it, fun. They were great. I was completely numb, full of laughing gas and they were cracking me up.

Dentist: OK so now we put these little things in with some glue stuff.
Assistant: But it's not really glue.
Dentist: Yeah, but it would be funny if it was.
Assistant: Yeah, if we were all like "Now we will put you back together with this bottle of Elmer's glue we stole from the elementary school."
Dentist: Well we wouldn't have to steal it, we could probably buy some.


Assistant: Hey, you know what would be cool?
Dentist: No, what?
Assistant: If we could like implant something in someones tooth while their like this.
Dentist: Like a micro-chip? That would be great for like Navy Seals and stuff.
Assistant: Yeah! And they could like talk to eachother but not have to use earpieces.
Dentist: Well they do have Blue Tooth headsets.

I have no clue what they were talking about either, and reading back over it, it's not near as funny as it was with the laughing gas.

I'll have to read over it again later after my glass of wine and Lortab.

No comments:

Post a Comment