Monday, February 9, 2009

I GOT NOTHIN'

It's Monday and I have not done a post since Thursday.

Why?

I GOT NOTHIN'!

The only thing I can think of is how utterly sick of winter I am and how I can't wait to get out of this f'in house and do some camping and boating!

Why don't humans hibernate? Then I could just sleep throught this whole boring season!

Actually scratch that... I feel like I do hibernate. Only instead of being like a bear and losing 1/2 of my body weight over the winter I do the exact opposite!

To top it all off, we made the mistake of going to the boat show this weekend, and it's snowing again today so now I am thoroughly depressed! Nothing like pouring salt into your own damn wound!

I am sick of winter! 5 more weeks my ass! Stupid rat!

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! On that hibernation thing...I often think there's got to be something to it. But on the other hand some days there is just a blank... But you could come over to the Apron Goddesses and sign up for the giveaway if you like!!! Be glad to have ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok lets try this again

    whatever! Im going skiing with my little sis wayman tomorrow...cant do taht in July

    who am I kidding... he wont show up and I will end up drinking a fifth of crown by myself on the lifts and breaking myself in half doing tricks I could do 10 years and 20 lbs ago...

    ReplyDelete