I have seen that some bloggers have a theme day, so I decided to make up my own.
Every Tuesday from here on out shall be known as…
Things You Would Never Admit To Day
You know what I'm talking about!
That thing you like, some kind of guilty pleasure that you just know you would get so much shit for if people knew you liked it.
This is the place for it, and I am going to start this week off with a good one.
Come on! Admit it! Don’t lie!
You know his songs and could probably sing along with most of them!
10 facts about old MB:
* He was born February 26th 1953
* He has sold 53 million records
* 8 of those were Top Ten albums
* He had a band that once toured with Ozzy Osbourne
* He has written songs for artists such as, Kenny Rogers, Patti LaBelle, Peabo Bryson, Barbara Streisand, and Kenny G (We will get to him another week)
* He has performed with many artists including Celine Dion, Ray Charles, BB King, and Wynona Judd.
* He once dated Cher
* He has 3 daughters
* The Michael Bolton Charities Foundation has donated $3.7 million to assist women and children at risk of sexual, physical, and emotional abuse, and poverty.
* He is honored with a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame.
Click on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDHafsrbDcc to view one of his most popular videos from the 90's.
Is that a Desperate Housewife I see?
Be sure to keep your volume down, you don’t want anyone to hear! :)
1 hour ago